From: D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson [mailto:liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:05 PM
To: Steph Teeter; Nik Isahak Abdullah; splendacrest@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] WEC 2008

I don't know about anyone else but Steph has my vote for Endurance Hero of the world!  The amount of time and energy that she takes to bring us the world of endurance is awe inspiring!  Steph your committment to endurance is what kicks my butt in gear every day.  Even when I think, it's raining, it's cold, I want to stay inside!  I think about what and where you have been over the last month alone and think okay, D'Arcy, get your butt outside and ride your horses you little whiner!  LOL!

Best wishes on your travels Steph.

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"