[RC] Snakes, Bees, Wasps........... - Mickey Womack

I was recently stung by a wasp in the back yard and hadn't even made it into the bathroom before my foot looked like a football.  I called my husband and he said to take the benedryl but chew it before I swallowed.  It tasted nasty but I guess it enters the blood stream quicker.  It did the trick.  The swelling slowed down dramatically.

We always carry it on rides.

Mickey