[RC] Original Post Removed on ES - LawfirmLWK

The original post was removed from ES and replaced with this one.

Armadillo Ride Post Removed

I removed the original post as I think a valid point was made: as in any sport, there is always room for improvement.

I also received some cordial responses after some endurance riders who saw the original source email. Of course most of the emails and posts on other sites did not include the part where I stated that I had good friends in endurance that took great care of their horses, and that the intention of the post was to show that maybe there is room for improvement. (Since Baskhana was forwarding my post on the ridecamp site, hopefully she will post this one too...)

I admit that my original response to the source email may have been as emotional as the one I received and unfortunately that was what was posted, not the valid points.

After all the responses I received from people on that same ride, I have concluded that the source email may have been a little over the top. If not, hopefully it has called enough attention to some decisions folks are making on rides, and maybe next time they will be a little more cautious for their horse and themselves.