[RC] [RC] 100 with no crew and a tent - food suggestions? - Patti

What I'm looking for are some suggestions for some hearty
meals that I can heat and make in a hurry, like during a vetcheck in camp.

Corned beef hash - heat in a skillet. Good at breakfast, lunch, dinner or any other time. (Don't forget the can opener.)
Bear Creek soup mixes - measure out ahead into baggies, mix with water and heat -minestrone, potato, cheddar cheese and more. (Might also work like the ramen in a thermos suggestions - liked that idea as home nursing often leaves me hungry and far from McDonalds at lunch time.)
Mac and cheese "kits" (will have to test the thermos cooking on this).
Instant oatmeal.
Oatmeal cookies (can share with your horse).

Patti K
Vail AZ