[RC] [RC] 100 with no crew and a tent - food suggestions? - mateef

 I did my first 100 last weekend without crew. I made hot cocoa at 5:30am and put it in a thermos and it was still warm at midnight. So, fire up the stove, boil some water and bring a few thermoses. Cup'o soups, ramen noodles. Geeze, wish I'd have thought of this sooner. :')

Sallie in NE Ohio