Re: [RC] Armadillo Ride this weekend email from IGNORANT person - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I went there and read this junk, and it just made me really ticked to think that these folks are running down our sport, our concern for our horses and how we, endurance riders take care of them.  There simply is no better cared for, managed horses in competition.  Just like Angie said, what about the poor horses stuck in stalls, clipped all winter, asked to wear shoes too small, pumped up with high powered feed, druged,  sored, whatever.  Sure, our horses work, but they are prepared for it 99% of the time.  I really disliked the part about how we the riders don't "do anything" but sit on the horse and take credit.  Shows that they truly don't know what they are talking about.
Jody

Mary Ann Spencer <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
She has posted her story on Equestrian Singles... I have written a slight rebuttal. If interested,  go to www.equestriansingles.com and click on discussions to see what she put there.