[RC] Mustang Memorial (NE) 50 miles - Thekids18049

Hello.

My name is Kyle. I am looking for someone living in the NE or that will be traveling through PA that could possible pick me up on their way to the Mustang Memorial Ride either saturday or sunday. I live a little south of Allentown-or someone that is riding one of the days that could sponsor me? I'm a 16 yr. old jr. on a novice 50 mile horse.  I know how to take care of my horse and can do it myself. So that's no worry!

Thanks,
Kyle Gibbon