[RC] South Africa rider - Roxi Anderson

Steph,
I had the huge pleasure of riding with Adri at the Nationals.  She and her family are the kindest people ever!  I can't say enough about Adri and her riding skills....tough tough competitor that had the misfortune of an electronic heart monitor reading at the Hickory Lane check.  Adri and Karen stopped and helped me get Kenya's foot out from between 2 boulders where it was wedged tight and Adri even offered me her shoelace when Kenya rigpped off the buckle and busted his breastplate.  At the start of the race in the pitch dark I could not shake her no matter how hard I tried and I can say I'm very glad I couldn't or I would never have had such a great experience in Virginia had I not had the pleasure of riding with Adri and Karen.   Adri and her horse are a tough team with huge hearts and Karen and her horse were absolutely amazing.  I'm assuming this is the same Adri as she was from South Africa as well ?

Roxi