From: Adri [mailto:adripienaar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:12 AM
To: 'Steph Teeter'
Subject: RE: Greetings from South Africa

It looks like we are going to fly to Dayton, Ohio, with my father. One of my fathers employee’s live there. We’ll be staying about two nights there and then hit the road. We want to drive through Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Alabama. We want to do this in about 10 days and do a maximum of about 5 hours driving every day. Arizona looks a little far west from where we want to go. My sister is quite set on Tennessee and Alabama. We’ve always wanted to go there. Maybe we can fly out there for one night. I’ll have a chat with my dad, since he’s paying for my airfare.

We are thinking to make a drive through the Natchez Trace. My parents did that a few years ago and says it is quite something. Do you have any suggestions what else we might enjoy.

Adri