Re: [RC] heart rate monitors - Fay Kelley

Title: Re: [RC] heart rate monitors
JOANNE STRIDER wrote:
I need information about heart rate monitors for horses. I have never used one and only want something basic,and user friendly.Would appreciate any info and recommendations .Interested  in what others like and what about the monitor they like. thanks, joanne
joanne strider

Thanks for asking that, I was recently thinking about that.   I have used one for myself for decades and thought for my 19 y.o., that might be a good idea ~

--
Cheers,  Fay

Every day in Flagstaff is just another day in Paradise! ©
Fay S. Kelley    Cell  928.600.1733

"There are many paths to Enlightenment.  Be sure to take one with a heart."
   ~ Lao Tzu ~