[RC] Mustang Memorial in New Jersey - Charles Coleman

I will be driving my wagon full of full sale stuff to this ride on Friday will crew for a place to sleep! Way too cold to sleep in car! This will be your last chance to buy waterproof blankets, rump covers etc and not have to pay shipping. Please email me if you need something so I make sure I have it in stock. Hawk is getting  a well-earned rest I was whipering in his ear climbing Inidan Graves  no more rides this year just get me thru the Nationals! and he did! Morgan Power....... mary