[RC] Waterproof jacket - Candace L. Kahn

Hi,
? ?I personally have been looking for a waterproof jacket for the past couple of years that wasn't too big and sloppy, too heavy and bulky, or that cost $300.? This year I found a wonderful jacket called Isotech 3-Layer Jacket by Irideon.? Unfortunately it isn't on our website yet, but it is featured in our new Fall/Winter 2006 catalog.? I'm taking this to the Lake Oroville Ride next week where it can often rain in November and hopefully will be wonderfully dry if it does decide to rain.? What I really liked about this jacket is that it has no lining so I can layer and it is breathable so I won't swelter when wearing it.? If you have questions, please feel free to call me - sorry it's not on the website yet.
?
Candy

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn? BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
U.S. Importer & Distributor Freeform Saddles
www.actionridertack.com
541.899.0151 or tollfree 877.865.2467