[RC] Tire pressure monitoring system (I tried it; I like it!) - Susan Favro

In mid-September I posted information about Pressure Pro, an add-on wireless tire pressure monitoring system. I got a system in and installed sensors on four tires (by simply replacing the valve stem cover with the Pressure Pro tire sensor.) Since then I’ve put about 6,000+ miles on my truck/trailer. It was super easy to install and the sensors and display panel feel like they’re well constructed.

I’ve not had any tire pressure problems since installing the system so the alarm hasn’t gone off, but today I had the tires rotated so I removed the sensors in order to have the work done. As soon as the display monitor sensed a change in the sensor, the alarm went off. The alarm that sounded would definitely get your attention and the display did flash indicating the tire from which I had taken the sensor. I had no problem with the sensors staying on while going down the road (I’ve been doing both highway and gravel road driving so the sensors have been put through a bit of abuse), but I did learn that there are sensor locks you can purchase separately (if you wanted them for security purposes).

It’s a wonderful thing to know that I’ll be instantly notified if the pressure in any of the tires gets low!

If you have questions I can assist with, please let me know. I’ll be adding the product to my Web site in the next week.

I’m in the process of putting together a display that will demonstrate the product and will have it set up at both the PNER and AERC conventions. If you’re attending either event, I hope you’ll stop by to take a look.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Diamond Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx