[RC] Thanks for High Desert Classic II & III - Carey Brock

I’d like to thank all the folks who hosted and worked the High Desert Classic II & III in Weeks, NV. It was our first multi-day LD ride. The trails were wonderful. I didn’t even get lost so that clearly tells us the trails were well marked. Ffarza finished well on both days, so we feel comfortable looking forward to some 50s. Heidi Siegel and Nancy Upham were wonderful hosts. All the food is gourmet cooking when I don’t have to cook it! The volunteers had delightful, humorous conversations with each of us. I just knew that I was the most special rider out there – and I’m sure every other rider felt the same. It was tremendous fun. I recommend this ride any anyone able to haul to it. Ffarza loved the terrain. When horse and rider go home happy, the ride is an amazing success!

Thanks again to all who work so hard to make it happen.

Carey & Ffarza