[RC] High Speed Internet Access? - Robin Everett

I've been following the great reporting that's been done on the NC, and that was done for Tevis and all the stuff Steph and John have been doing.

What technical equipment is needed to get high speed internet access out in the boonies? How reliable is it?  I teach online, and I could go to more rides if I could reach my classes from ride sites!  I've heard of something available through Verizon, that works on laptops if you buy a special card and pay a monthly fee.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?  You can contact me directly, so as not to clutter the list. (I'm not a techie, so English only, please - or links to friendly sites.)

Robin Everett
robin underscore everett at yahoo dot com

Do you Yahoo!?