[RC] Some horses can't be tied - Tx Trigger

Sorry, I don't buy in to the statement "some horses can't be tied". Some just take more work to train them to do so. Having a horse that will tie, stay tied, and not fuss, paw, or panic is something I expect ALL my horses to do, even if they will never go to a ride and be tied over night. You never know when an emergency situation could arise, and you find you HAVE to tie your horse for a very extended time.  Be it traveling and you have a break down or accident where you need to tie the horses as there are no corrals or other containment, some areas of the country have evacuation situations that come up where the horses may end up being lead out of an unsafe area and tied while waiting for a trailer ride. Or, you are riding and get hurt, can't get back on, and the horse needs tied on the trail waiting for help to arrive.

It is training....... some choose not to take the time to work with some horses who are more difficult.  It can be time consuming, but I feel worth it. Horses who paw, fight the tie, and have trouble with being tied for extended times have trust and respect issues.

So, it is not that some "can't be tied", but more, some "have not been trained to tie".......

Jonni