[RC] Horrible accident - why? - mateef

Someone mentioned "a matter of training". I'm finding out in my - ahem - old age, that the more ground work I do with my horses, the safer they are. Safer for me and safer for my horses. They learn not to panic at flying plastic bags, etc., a foot over a rope (wait patiently til mom fixes this). Not saying that you can prepare for EVERY possibility, but you sure can minimize risk. Winter is nearly upon us, and I'll amuse myself by seeing what I can come up with to amaze and dazzle my ponies.
Stay safe and have fun.

Sallie in NE Ohio