Re: [RC] Veterinary Flexoplast - Debbie Parsons

From the looks and description of the Flexoplast, it seems like it is a colorful version of Elastikon. I’ve used it in the past for bandaging a leg injury and it does stay in place, even on a stall bound yearling! If you google Elastikon, you’ll find all sorts of sources from horse supply companies to human medical suppliers. And you’ll find a wide range of prices too so enjoy shopping!

And Karen just saved herself a question from me since I was going to email and ask if she’d tried anything like Elastikon under her hoof boots as I’m just starting to use the boots and am in the experimental stage of what works best for my horses. Today’s use of Vetrap with duct tape went well under the Easyboot Bares but I’m wondering if the Elastikon wouldn’t stick better than Vetrap and duct tape in wet conditions.

Debbie