[RC] My Congratulations - Tom Sites

My Congratulations at the AERC NC's are foremost to all those that attempted this ride.  PooPoo happened to some and they did not finish, but at least they tried.  It was hard to go 100 miles over these mountans in the best of circumstances and the Cream rose to the surface.  There may never be another horse and rider team to ever equal what JCIII and Heraldic did this year to win the Triple Crown of Endurance and my respect to to The Entire Crandall Family, as it was a unified effort and they all share the results of their Endeavors.  Asgard Arabians has placed itself into a special place of Breeding Arabian Horses by these 3 wins.  It will be an accomplishment hard for anyone to ever match.  There is talk of the USA FEI Team being 'more professional'.  This Family proved what can be done in house and they get my utmost respect.

To Joni, the National Junior, i burnt out and had to come home while you were still out in the dark and as i laid on the floor at home w/ a cover and warm i thought of you still out in the dark and the cold bouncing and full of energy and excitment on your little Cash Pony.  You are one special little girl and my Respect goes to you  and your Family that nutured and trained you.  These hills are unrelenting and the course is mostly hard-packed.

WOW....what a night.  ts