Re: [RC] Ariat® Women's Terrain H2O - Karen Lynd

I have not tried the waterproof, but I love my Terrain's.  Dover Saddlery is having a sale on them right now for $69.90.  I am ordering mine today.  I have ordered from Dover and have had good results.

Karen Lynd

gwcarman <gwcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone tried these yet?  I'd want them for riding and hiking.  thanks!

    - debbie