[RC] NC Ride East-West - Dawn G.

I am originally from NY and I can understand the impression one gets that the mindset is "ride to win a race", but I am not your typically east-coaster (that's why I don't live there anymore). The one and only thing I love about and find endurance riding to be so interesting is the competition against the trail, not the other riders. Personally if one wants to compete against another rider than do "racing" wherever you are at; east or west. If you enjoy the outdoors, scenery and seeing how enduring you and
your horse are then endurance riding is the only way to go.

Dawn