[RC] My Space Page - Karen E. Franklin

Since my earlier email didn’t seem to go out I thought I’d try resending this info for someone who asked about it earlier.

My younger brother moved away several months ago so I set up one just to keep in touch with him.  My address is www.myspace.com/geologyrider if anyone wants to check it out.  I actually had to redo my page – the last one I set up had errors in it.  This page is good, though it looks a bit empty right now – I haven’t reestablished my friends list yet.  There are a lot of younger folk (and I mean young – keep an eye on your kids here!), but I’ve noticed that the older age groups are holding their own.

To keep this endurance related, there is an endurance riding group set up in My Space.  Now that I have a new page I need to rejoin.

Karen E. Franklin

Tulsa, OK