RE: [RC] Does anyone have a myspace website? - Karen E. Franklin

My younger brother moved away several months ago so I set up one just to keep in touch with him.  My address is www.myspace.com/geologyrider if anyone wants to check it out.  I actually had to redo my page – the last one I set up had errors in it.  This page is good, though it looks a bit empty right now – I haven’t reestablished my friends list yet.

Karen E. Franklin

Tulsa, OK

Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of teenagers so I have set up my own website on MySpace so I can lurk (snicker).  Does anyone here have a myspace website? If you do email me privately or post if  if you want as I would love to see your horses and you!

Chris and Micki Turney

horseraser@xxxxxxx