[RC] tights question - sherman

My daughter & I each own 3 pairs of Evelyn’s tights, cotton/spandex & lycra/spandex for the warmer weather, and fleece for the winter riding. They are well made. The fabric in my cotton ones are pretty much worn out but the stitching has still held up. The fleece tights are wonderful for cold winter days. They keep me warm even if they get a little wet.

Kathy

Grass Valley, CA

Hi all - I was considering ordering riding tights from Just for "Horsin-Round" (Evelyn's tights) and was wondering if anyone who used these could tell me what they thought of them (good or bad).

Thanks,
Nikki (who gets the boot-cast off her ankle in another 13 days and can't wait to get back in the saddle)