[RC] Polar Heart rate monitor - Sheree H

Hi all,
I lost my Polar Health check heart rate monitor on the third day of Yellowhammer. It was last seen at our vet check area, which was located beside the scales.  It has "Holmes" in silver on the handle and the watch was looped around the arm.   I'm hoping that someone out there will find it mixed in with their crew stuff or in a bucket-you know how it goes at vet checks-things get scattered everywhere.  If anyone finds it please call me at 864-414-8738 or e-mail me at equineshowmom01@xxxxxxxxx.
Thanks!
Sheree Holmes