[RC] Boarding in Auburn, CA - Diana Hiiesalu

I am possibly making a temporary/permanant move to Auburn/Meadow Vista area in the next month or so. I have 3 arabians that I have on my own property right now, but the place I am looking at for about a year I can't have horses. I would like to find a pasture to board at least one horse, who I am interested in conditioning for endurance (and looking for riding companions). The other 2 horses might stay in Southern California til I decided if this move is permanant.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and you can email me privately at entais@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have spamblocker and also am on digest form, but I will check to see if there are any emails.
Thanks in advance.
Diana Hiiesalu Bain