Re: [RC] Hunter orange helmet covers - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Thank you, Julie, this is one of the most valuable resource management sites I have seen in a long time.  Very easy to load, read, organized, and easy to order from.  EXCELLENT!  However, darn you, just when you think you have seen every site and there will be nothing else to spend your money on~  I am going to have too much fun and spend too much money with these people!  All in the name of making a happier endurance life for my horses!  Not to mention I love to sew for my horses!   LOL!

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"