Re: [RC] Riding in Chaps - susan cooper

Karen Casemier <kcrazzmatazz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>I used to live in full chaps from about October through April. They are not
very comfortable when new, but once they break in I always enjoyed riding in
them <<

I bought a pair of equisuade chaps that have elastic gussets in them for weight fluctuations.  These are very warm and comfy and inexpensive.  No break in period, either.  I got them from National Bridle.

Susan in NV

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV
Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/