[RC] hay question - Robert R

I'm kind of shotgunning this question out to several groups hoping to get some feedback tonight.

I have 10 more acres to cut.  The weather is turning cooler but we have dry forecasted for some time.  Highs in the upper 40s tomorrow, then on up into 50s for several days with lows in the low to mid 30s.  Will hay make alright in these conditions (it is supposed to be windy so that will help with drying).  None of it is very thick.  How long will drying take, would you guess, for putting up in square bales.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper