Re: [RC] mule vs cougar in MT - heidi larson

Actually, the photos are real, however, the cat was already dead.  Here's the true story that was in the Western Mule Magazine.

heidi

Chris Paus <chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This one has been circulating the Net for a couple of years and has been debunked as photoshopped.

chris

Mary Ann Spencer <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I anyone would like to see the great photos and full description, email me privately.

A couple from Montana were out riding on the range, he with his rifle and she (fortunately) with her camera. Their dogs always followed them, but on this occasion a Mountain Lion decided that he wanted to stalk the dogs (you'll see the dogs in the background watching).  Very, very bad decision...

Do you Yahoo!?