From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of susan cooper
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 5:37 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Tush cush vs. sheepskin? or Both?

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>>any of ya'll who are using a Cashel seat cushion want to let me know if you like it? What would make it better, or worse than a sheepskin cover? <<

I found a saddle that fits my horse to a tee, and is OK for me, but the seat is a wee bit hard on those bones on the upper inner thigh that you can never see on a skeleton <vbg>.  I've been considering getting a tush cush AND a sheepskin cover - I'm riding in a sheepskin cover now, but the cover is for an english saddle, and my new one is a hornless western.  Any one ride in both?

Susan in NV

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV
Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/