Re: [RC] Dr. Qs Good Advice - Jo Anne Rudolph

Several years ago, I met a girlfriend (who is also a shoer) in town for an outdoor concert.  We were sitting on the steps of the courthouse listening to music, when I noticed an "aroma".  Without thinking very long or hard, I made the comment "Whew, it smells like a stockyard here!."  My girlfriend said "Ohhh, it's probably me." I was just a tad embarrassed. I guess hot-shoeing has it's drawbacks, especially if you go to a public place without time to go home for a shower first.

Carolyn Burgess <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many years ago, my husband and I owned a tack shop. He ran it on a day to day basis.  One day, several ladies came into the shop.  They must have just come from the barn and had that, well, certain aroma surrounding them.  When they walked up to the counter, my huband said to them, "you ladies wear the same perfume that my wife does!"  They all just laughed.

Carolyn Burgess