[RC] What do riders eat during a ride - Jonni

For things that do not melt in the saddle bag:

Cliff Bars. (I always have at least one in my saddle pack at all times)

Nuts, jerky, Payday candy bars, can of ensure (learn to drink it warm), Power bar gel or Gu type product, hard candies all hold up well. These are of course just items I might carry. What I eat at vet checks is different.

Jonni in TX