Re: [SPAM] Re: [RC] [OT] Yest Again: trim message replies - Mary Ann Spencer

There are nine lines at the bottom of all the emails from ridecamp that would save some space.Don't leave a space after puncuation.Use phonics and one letter for some words like you=u, are =r,delete spaces, etc----- Original Message ----- From: Laney Humphrey To: Rob Losey Cc: Ride Camp Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 10:10 PMSubject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [RC] [OT] Yest Again: trim message replies That reminds me of the game, "rumor!"  Just think of how many more
misunderstandings and misinterpretations there'd be!  What fun!!Laney trimming my reply
Rob Losey wrote:> Laney,>> What if we just trim every other line. That way John would be happy and> you would still know what's going on. :-)>> Rob and Annabelle