[RC] NC October Ride - Equine Massge - Karen J Zelinsky

Hi Ridecampers!

I will be offering my services - Equine Sports Massage Therapy - at the AERC National Championship Ride in Fort Royal, Virginia, October 20-22.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for your horse(s) on Thursday, Friday or later, let me know.  Give your horse a definite edge for the ride!

I'll out of town for a week, so don't worry if I don't answer your mail before October 8th.
Feel free to call me on my cell phone:  412-999-8510

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Karen Zelinsky Kite
Equine Sports Massage Therapy

cell:  412-999-8510