[RC] Peace Point very Morgan friendly weather - Charles & Mary Coleman

I tried to post yesterday after we got home so if 2 come thru ignore one! Anyhow this is a great facility with what should have been great trails but Mother Nature provided way to much rain making the trails muddy and slippery. Of course the parking was a swamp as well. What a shame to tear up such a lovely place. Trails were marked to death and management was doing an awesome job.
Hawk and me as well as 32 other 50 milers finished Fridays ride 40 started. 22 out of 25 finished the LD. The turnout for Saturday was looking good as much as I wanted to ride again common sense prevailed (Nationals is in 3 weeks) so I came home. mary