[RC] web article on internal parasite - Sherman

Does anyone remember a post about a month ago with a reference to a website that had great pics of the damage that encysted small stongyles do inside our equine pals?  I've searched & searched, but can't find it and would like to send the link to a friend. The pics are important, I've found other sites but no pics. I want them to be able to see the damage that occurs.

Thanks,
Kathy