Re: [RC] AERC Trails Master Program - Carolyn Burgess

Tom:

How does one register for this class and do they have to be an AERC member?  Also, what is the cost?  Thanks.

Carolyn Burgess

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Good Horse People,  it has come to my attention, and i have concluded to go, to the AERC Trails Master Program in W.Va. 12-15 (i think) April.  I am attending because we are in the process of developing a new Trail System, and it thought prudent by Jerry that i attend.

I would invite, and ask all those interested to  attend for a full class (10 AERC 2 Landowners), so as we can Have some Fun and get some things done. I'll bring the grill.

Without Trail, we got no Ride.

ts