[RC] Fred, Hal, Matthew and Don - Tom Sites

I met Hal in 1976 in the Great American Horse Race, and he showed up w/ 2 horses and a p/u truck and cattle guards on his truck to haul them.  I was 28 and i think he was younger than me, but he had it (Endurance) down, in what to do and how how to act.  He was a Class Act, and what he has done since, has surpassed his reputation then.  Hal is above this kind of innuendo.

I met Matthew in 1977, and Love him as a Human Being, a Surgeon, Medical Editor,  and a competitor and Lover of all things of the mind.  His record and accomplishments speak for themselves, and also, is above this kind of innuendo.

I saw Fred, and he was a langy grey Arabian that honestly, did not impress me much.  He obivously had something i did not see and Matthew did, and i would give him credit for doing something with him no one else ever will.  Fred is above this innuendo.

Don, I don't know you, but Judy was right.  The highest milege you have attempted is 65 miles (AERC 1993 on) and never a 100.  Not knowing your agenda, or its purpose i think you are the innuendo.  I do wish you Peace, and the fulfillment of Being.

tom sites #5780