From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patti Pankiewicz-Fuchs
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:28 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Last minute 50 advice cont.

I'd also like to hear more about getting through the 3rd loop blues as Julienne asked about. Incidently I started reading her blog years ago when she too was starting out on LDs. When she completed her first 50 this past summer, it was one of the things that convinced me it was time to put up or shut-up too.

Thanks again guys,
Patti (whose husband has figured out all the math for how slow she can go on each loop in order to not go overtime....gotta love that GPS!)