From: Mark Farrin
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 5:27 PM
To: Alison Farrin
Subject: RE: [RC] Perfect Man - RESPONSE

Have you made a deposit for a new "male unit" yet??

Let's rate/grade your current male unit:

1) Can say "Let's stop and ask for directions." - Good on this one, but...
current male unit often seeks directions via cell phone from spouse; this
causes a significant reduction in grade: C-.

2) Can complete a "honey do" list in the proper allotted time.  - Hum.. often
works on list but "complete" is the operative word... is a list like this ever
complete? A marginally good score for effort: B.

3)  Can say "I apologize sincerely. Can you ever forgive me?" - Another
marginal grade on this attribute, can say these words but most often repeats
them to a collectible car. Sorry, poor score on this one: D.

4)  Rides horses. - Horses, horsepower are they really so different?  Clearly a
failing grade on this important point: F.

5)  Crews happily. - This may be the toughest of them all.... define "happily"?
Often says "OK, but what's in it for me??"  C-.

6)  Will pay for your massages and visits to the chiropractor without
complaint. - He hasn't seen any of his own paychecks or paid a household bill
in years.  Never complains about these bills but then again; is never aware of
their existence.  Since "shifting responsibility to her" was not on this
criteria, he clearly scores a win on this point: A.

7)  Can pronounce Brighton, Louis Vuitton, and Yves Saint Laurent properly. -
Can barely pronounce English words correctly: C-.

8)  "Whisper Mode" for otherwise noisy bodily functions - Definitely turns up
the volume on those burps.  Didn't he ever need to burp BEFORE she said "yes"
to marriage?  C.

9)   Other (Please specify)______________________ - Good thing this feature
list is finally over; his reputation is sinking fast.

Current male unit score: On a scale of 0-13 with F=0 and A=13; average of total
score (sum of grades divided by number of criteria): average = 5.75 = Strong C-
or weak C.  Discount for overly complex grading scale = -.75 = net score = 5 =
Overall score = C-.   Send deposit for new unit immediately!!!

    Mark Farrin