Re: [RC] national animal identification system - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Nope....I reckon that itchy spot is just where you didn't wash really good.  ::))

Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hmmm, i thought this system was already in place for human beans.   i always figured that itchy spot on the right side of my rear, just below the belt, was where that microchip was located...........cowboy ed

Yahoo! Photos