[RC] Double D Trailers - Dawn Simas

I haven't seen one, but I did research on trailers for quite a while and was very impressed from everything I read about them.  Never heard a bad thing.   I got their free DVD.  I love their "Tack Around" design for a rear tack.  And their prices can't be beat as they are dealer direct.  I was even going to drive cross country (you may have seen my post about going from CA toNC) to pick up a Sportabout, but decided against it.  If I was investing in an LQ (free delivery right now), I'd go with them.  They have higher quality than average.  Read their testimonials and the info on the website (I know, it's biased, but still...).  However, I have not seen one in person either.  Brad is wonderful about working with you on custom designs, or they have some 2006's on sale right now on their lot.  Good luck!