Re: [RC] [RC] Water Container for Truck - Dawn Carrie

If you have a Tractor Supply Co. store nearby, they have lots of white water tanks of all sizes.  We have a 65 gal. and a 125 gal. size.  They fit nicely in the back of our truck up against the cab, in front of the gooseneck hitch.  We attach a hose when we get to camp, and have all the water we need.  If we run out, we can drive to town or where ever and refill.  We can even run the hose to the LQ and refill the trailer tank if we need to.  We take whichever size tank we think we'll need, depending on how many horses we're taking and how long we'll be gone.

Dawn in East Texas