RE: [RC] [RC] another form of confinement at ridecamps? - Cunningham, Marci

During the 5 week 2004 XP ride I met riders from all over the country.  People used HiTies or similar methods, corral panels, and tying to trailers, but the method I found most interesting was that used by Montana rider, Anne Perkins, shown in the photo links below.  If for some reason the links don’t work go to http://www.xprides.com/ and then to 2004 XP Photos.  The horses obviously were trained to accept this type of confinement and were quite content grazing.

http://www.xprides.com/2004XP_BeckyH/2004XPPhotos.html

http://www.xprides.com/2004XP_BeckyH/2004XPPhotos.html

Marci