[RC] kudoos to sportack - Robert R

I had asked a while back about a girth loop for a breast collar and D-ring savers.  I ordered some from Sportack.  The delivery time said 2 to 3 weeks but they came today in just 1 week.  They look great.  I won't get a chance to find out how they work until after I finish the second hay cutting which commenced this morning.  Anyway, I'm quick to gripe about bad service so I thought I'd give a way to go for good service.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper