Re: [RC] Equipedic Pad Users - Barbara McCrary

I have two Equipedic pads and I wash the pad before it gets hard, which means fairly frequently.  I watch to see how it is building up sweat and dirt and wash it before it becomes impossible.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 9:40 PM
Subject: [RC] Equipedic Pad Users

Equipedic Pad users: What can you do when the wool on the pad gets HARD? Is there anything you can soak it in to loosen it up? It is beyond a curry comb. I have had them harden up on 3 pads. My boy is very sensitive and I want to continue to use them but if all the wool parts get stiff and hard, I will have to switch to another pad. Help!!
---------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon