From: Jonni
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 3:11 PM
Subject: [RC] saddle twist

Robert. Here is a site that tells a bit about what the twist is. My husband is more comfortable in a saddle with a narrow twist, as it does not spread his pelvis as much, and then in turn, he does not have knee pain. We would have never thought knee pain could be associated with how wide the saddle is to the rider, but once he got a narrow twist, the pain was greatly reduced.

Jonni in TX

<\___~
  //   \\