[RC] RE Looking for an endurance training catch ride in the Austin, TX area - Alison Farrin

One of my ex employees - who became ex when they moved from San Diego to
Texas (I would hire her back in a minute) contacted me and was wishing
for a permanent riding fix. She has not ridden for about 2 years, first
the move and then a pregnancy and then a new baby.  She would like to
find someone in the Austin area with more horses than time that could
use a training rider.

I would rate her at the advanced beginner to intermediate level - I
taught her to ride, so she learned on endurance horses, spent two weeks
in an arena then hit the trail and did most of her learning in the
environment.  She has a good seat and is fairly confident, she's just
not ready to ride anything that's still really silly.  Karen is in her
late twenties and is mature and responsible.

If anyone is interested, please email me and I'll put you in touch with
her.

Alison A. Farrin

CONFIDENTIAL
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this
communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Thank you.