[RC] Leaving horse's buddy behind to go to rides - Sharon Hahn

 My horses are fine when I trailer only one of them away from home (I think they understand when their friend gets in the trailer, they're gone until they come back and that's it.)  BUT if I take them both to the ride, it's very difficult to work with one and leave the other at the trailer.  I use a portable pen, so I try to take the mare that will be ridden out of the pen an hour or so before and hide her out of the other mare's direct line of vision, but still only 25-50 feet away. They scream a little, but they settle down, and then I can ride off later without much fuss.  You might try this at home before departing - put one in the barn and leave the other in the pasture, for example.
--

Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games.mail.com